Facilities for hire
Contact the Community Lettings Team on 01782 973016 (answerphone available) or email email@example.com
Newcastle Academy hosts a large number of clubs, social and sporting activities through our community lettings programme, using our extensive facilities during evenings and weekends all year round, when the grounds are not occupied by pupils.
- Large main hall with stage area, overhead big screen projector, sound system and computer link up.
- Two large sports halls, suitable for indoor football, badminton, netball and basketball. The sports halls include 2 indoor cricket nets, indoor volleyball court and indoor tennis court.
- Outdoor sports court/Astroturf
- Classrooms and conference areas
- Woodwork room
Our hiring hours are:
|Monday to Friday||4pm until 9pm|
|Saturday||Available upon request|
|Sunday||Available upon request|
Conference room available to hire
We have also recently added a conferencing/training facility at the United Endeavour Trust offices, based at Newcastle Academy which is available during normal school hours as well as during evenings and weekends. This facility is supported with:
- on-site catering
- flexible seating for up to 30 delegates
- ideal for staff training, AGMs, community meetings or commercial conferences.
We currently host a number of annual and monthly events, regular weekly clubs and ad-hoc community celebrations across all our sites. To arrange hire or make an enquiry, contact the Community Lettings Team on 01782 973016 (answerphone available) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.