Key dates for the Options Process 2019:
- Thursday 7th February – Options Assembly for Year 8 (Options process explained, booklet handed out)
- Thursday 7th March – Options Evening (Staff members available to ask subject specific questions about GCSE/BTEC courses)
- Thursday 28th March – Year 8 Parents Evening
- Friday 5th April – Completed options forms returned to school
- June/July – Options released to pupils
Pupils have now had their Options Assembly and all received a copy of the options booklet (available to download). Please read this booklet with your child and begin to identify possible subject choices for September 2019. The next event will be the Options Evening on 7th March from 5.0pm till 7.00pm. This will be a great opportunity to find out more about specific subjects and also more information regarding the options process.